Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Day in Paradise

Well lets see. Saturday it was a beautiful cobalt blue sky day. My band mates and I took advantage of it by going our separate ways, some went snowboarding, some went snowshoeing, and others (we won't mention any names) spent some time working at the new Kitchenscapes showroom. Later that evening we went over to the Main Street Bar and Grill in Edwards Colorado and proceeded to tear the roof off the place with our band Crazy oTTo!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Crazy-oTTo/354930730511 .


Then we drove back over Vail Pass after the show in a blizzard! We woke up to snow blowing sideways and the highway being closed for 6 hours. That was yesterday, today its clear and really cold for April, but I've been here 30 years and should expect this. Tomorrow 60 and sunny again. So now when I leave the house I make sure I pack the following: Gloves, hats, Sorel's, sneakers, warm coats, short sleeve shirts, skis, a light jacket, a mountain bike, golf bag, sunglasses, a hoodie, and whatever else I can fit in the truck. I'm so confused....................!

No comments:

Post a Comment